Well hello fellow readers! Now that my life has taken quite a few dramatic turns, I vow to write more often as soon as I can. :)
A few not-so-recent and recent developments in my life:
- Divorce. I will write a post on this someday - I know some of you may be interested. It was for the best and we both have our daughter’s best interests in mind! Always.
- I decided to shift my career as a personal trainer to working from home for a well known company. It may or may not come up in future posts. We shall see! Again - the decision was made in the best interest of my daughter and myself! However, being a trainer is a time in my life that I enjoyed immensely because of my clients and have built long-lasting relationships. I plan to continue my knowledge and certifications.
- I found someone that makes me feel loved like I never have before and I love him like no one I ever have before. There will be future posts on that I am sure. We are each other’s opposite, similarity, other half, interrogator, instigator, biggest support, and forever. Cheesy, I know.
- Moving. I dislike moving, but it is inevitable right? I am still in Kansas, never fear Toto, Dorothy will not leave Kansas.
- Finding a curriculum-built daycare/prep-school for my daughter to attend once a week. I will post about this in the future if you are interested!
If you are wondering if I have held strong in my healthy ways and my answer to you is: yes, of course. Working out daily and trying to make healthy decisions are a way of life for myself and always will be. I am also addicted to lifting weights and have spent the last year lifting like a body builder in the gym.
My plan is now to add more cardio into my plan but continue to lift. I love being strong and I love having muscles - especially the booty and hamstrings I have built in the last year. ;) However, 12 of my jeans and my several of my ‘small’ shorts do not fit anymore.
My daughter will be 3 in September and she is growing like a weed. We just went to her 3 year wellness check-up and she weights 30 pounds and is 36.5 inches tall! Judging by her lack of singing ability, love for DocMcstuffins, and attention to the doctor during her visit; I believe she will be a doctor when she ‘grows up’. Yeah, I did that thing that parents do. I did it.
I look forward to updating you more often and will answer all of the questions and comments that I have received soon!
Just remember - when life throws something heavy at you - pick it up and launch is twice as far in the direction of promise.